B&B Furniture Liquidation Auction
Live Auction with Simulcast Bidding
February 19,20,21,22, 2015 – Austin, TX
Auction Terms & Conditions
Please read, as all auctions are different
1. This is a Public Auction. By registering to bid in this auction, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. Be prepared to present a valid driver’s license or acceptable photo I.D. to obtain a bidder card. There is no charge to register.
2. Payment must be made on each auction day by Cash, Cashier’s Check, or VISA, MC. No checks accepted. Everyone must pay before they leave the auction site each day. All payment methods must be approved by Auctioneer prior to bidding. No purchases will be moved or removed until paid for in full.
3. Online Buyers must read and agree to these Terms & Conditions. For Online buyers, payment will be processed immediately after the last lot is sold each day using the credit card buyer submitted at registration, unless buyer has made alternate payment arrangements prior to the end of the auction. Contact Auctioneer at (512)261-3838 prior to auction or on auction day: onsite Auction Office Manager is Kerry Mayfield cell: (512)576-2024. An email confirmation & paid invoice will be emailed to buyer confirming process of payment. If the credit card provided is not accepted, Auctioneer reserves the right to resell the item. Online resale buyers should fax their resale certificate to (512)261-9886 or email to info@JonesSwenson.com prior to the auction. Please read all of these terms as they apply to everyone. DO NOT BID if you cannot adhere to all of these terms and conditions.
A 10% Buyers’ Premium will be added to each item purchased on site and a 15% Buyers’ Premium will be added to each item purchased via online bidding through Proxibid.
Sales tax will be charged unless the buyer has a dealer’s resale number that is directly related to the industry that is being sold. Bidders should present their resale or exemption information at the time of registration.
All items in the sale are being sold, “as is, where is” without warranties or guarantees of any type and with all faults. AUCTIONEER AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Bidders should rely solely on their own inspection of all items prior to the sale and should satisfy themselves as to the usefulness and value of each item. Any error in description made by the Auctioneer or Seller does not relieve the buyer or his/her agent of their responsibilities. Any dispute among bidders will be settled by the Auctioneer at his sole discretion, and his decision and remedy will be deemed final. Any deletions or additions to the sale will be announced by the Auctioneer, either before or during the sale.
7. Seller, Auctioneer and buyer expressly agree that Buyer is responsible for and agrees to indemnify Seller, Auctioneer and their respective affiliates for any and all damages (whether based on contract, tort, warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory, and including special, incidental and consequential damages), losses, expenses, attorneys’ fees, court costs, etc., that arise out of or result from the removal, possession or use of any items purchased at auction, or any other claim regarding the use or possession of any asset purchased at auction.
8. Removal: Bring your paid invoice with you. Purchases may be removed during the following times: Each auction day starting 2 hours before the auction and ending when the last lot is sold. Deadline for removal is 5 pm on Tuesday February 24, 2015. There are no exceptions to this removal deadline as the auction is taking place on location and the building is being turned over to the landlord. Buyers assume all responsibility
for removal, packing, handling & transportation of purchases. Auctioneer does not offer these services. Furniture handlers will be available to assist buyers in moving their furniture to the loading dock. ANY ITEMS REMAINING AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED, OWNERSHIP WILL REVERT TO THE SELLER AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. Third party furniture movers will be present and available for hire for local delivery.
9. The Auctioneers will not be responsible for property acquired that is not removed within the time period allowed nor will they be responsible for any smalls (items that can be carried by hand by one person) that are not removed on auction day.
10. PROXIBID. Auctioneer and Seller are not responsible for any internet connection problems that may occur during the auction. Bidders should understand that sometimes connection or delay problems do occur while bidding live online. Auction lots will not be re-sold or brought back up for bidding because of internet problems.
11. Announcements on sale day supersede any and all previously released information including all oral or printed matter regardless of the medium.
12.Contact Auctioneer before auction day regarding any questions: info@JonesSwenson.com or call (512)261-3573. Please go to www.JonesSwenson.com for up-to-the-minute auction information. All auctioneers are licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation.
W. Scott Swenson, CAI, GPPA, Texas Auctioneer #7809 Austin: (512)261-3838
Dallas: (972)387-1110 www.JonesSwenson.com
Members of the Texas & National Auctioneer Associations